What is an operating system?
An operating system is the foundation software that is installed on every computer. This foundation software provides the basic features we need to use a computer effectively. Examples of this foundation software is Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft Windows Millenium, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows 7, and Macintosh OS X. Macintosh has a variety of versions just like Microsoft. To name a few different Macintosh operating systems, Macintosh OS X can come in these versions: Cheetah, Puma, Jaguar, Panther, Tiger, Leopard, and Snow Leopard.
What is an operating system repair and restoration?
An operating system repair and/or restoration is the process of returning a computer’s operating system back to the way it is supposed to operate. An operating system is supposed to be free of virus and spyware infections, free of errors, free of computer lockups, free of blue screens of death, and should run at an acceptable speed. An operating system should also be fully updated, secure, and safe to use.
How did I get this problem?
You may need an operating system repair or restoration if you’re computer is doing “weird” things or is overly slow. Computers and their operating systems may exhibit strange or slow behaviors if they are: infected with viruses and spyware, having hardware problems, or are overly unorganized and unoptimized. Computers can also become overly slow just by us using them. When we use computers we install and uninstall programs, download files, create new files, and delete files. This natural and normal process requires regular maintanence and care in order to keep your computer running at optimal speeds.
Think of it like this, computers are just like vehicles. In order for a car to run well it needs to have regular maintanence performed. Computers also need to have yearly, or as needed, maintenance performed in order to run well. You wouldn’t forget to change your oil on your car, would you? Remember, computers need love too.
What could happen if I don’t do anything?
Consequences of not having your operating system repaired or restored could cause the following problems:
- Identity Theft if you are infected with a virus or other infection
- Fraudulant purchasing activities if you are infected with a virus or other infection
- Slow computer performance
- Wrongful purchase of a new computer
- You may want to throw your computer out the window
What can EasyITGuys do?
- Restore your computer back to factory specifications and performance
- Perform hardware diagnostics to test your computer for hardware defects
- Scan and repair registry errors and problems
- Scan and remove viruses and spyware
- Setup and perform maintenance on your computer to keep it running fast
- Find and repair windows errors
- Find and repair blue screens of death
- Restore safety and security back to your computer
- Optimize your computer
- Prevent future infections by installing preventative software
- Install all critical security and windows updates
- Teach you safe computing
- Recommend and install hardware upgrades to keep your computer fast and current
- Create magic restore points
Starting at $129