What does Computer training mean?
This means that an EasyITGuys expert will work with you and help you understand how to use your computer and the software on it. Our experts are professional and friendly and will help you at your pace.
Trainings that are offered are:
- General Windows training (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7)
- General Mac Training (Mac OS X – Cheetah/Puma, Jaguar, Panther, Tiger, Leopard, and Snow Leopard)
- Basic Microsoft Office training (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Basic Adobe Training (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Fireworks)
- General computer questions and answers
How did I get this problem?
This is not a problem. Having questions and not knowing how to utilize all the features of a software program or operating system is normal. The best way to learn about these features is to have someone teach you that can also answer questions as you have them.
What could happen if I don’t do anything?
Consequences of not getting the training you need could cause the following problems:
- Frustration and Anger towards your computer
- Not utilizing the power of your computer and its application
- Slow user performance
What can EasyITGuys do?
- Teach you how to use your computer
- Teach you how to use your software
- Offer computer training that is easy to understand and remember
- Ease the pain of the learning process
*EasyITGuy’s experts will not release trade secrets. Trade secrets are, not limited to: software installation, hardware installation, optimization procedures, data backup and recovery procedures, virus and spyware removal, wireless network encryption and setup.