Basic DiagnosticsWhat are Basic Diagnostics and how can it protect your computer
What is Basic Diagnostics?
A Basic Diagnostic is the process we use to find out what is going with your device (computer). We offer this service at at a cost of $29.99 (plus tax) (This is currently on special, normal pricing is $59.99).
NOTE: If you are a VIP member these services are provided for you and ANY computer your bring in at no cost! Pretty Cool! If you are not a VIP Member please ask your IT Expert for more information!
Do I need Basic Diagnostics?
Everyone can benefit from having their computer’s health checked on. We perform various inspections to ensure that your pc is safe, optimized, and running the way it is supposed to.
Common reasons for needing a computer health checkup are:
- Slow Computer Performance
- Annoying Popups
- Weird Sounds coming from inside the computer
- Computer is doing things by itself
- Recieving alerts that you are infected by a virus
- You can’t install a program or piece of hardware
What do we do for Basic Diagnostics?
An EasyITGuys IT Expert will:
- Connect up to your computer
- Scan your computer for viruses, spyware, and other malicious infections
- Inspect your computers operating system for system errors
- Check the security of your computers operating system
- Check your wireless network for security problems (if applicable)
- Recommend solutions for any problems found
Basic Diagnostic time frames can vary greatly. Times will vary based on your individual computer’s hardware, age, and level of problems. That being said, the majority of inspections will be done within 24 hours
344 N. Washington Street
Saint Croix Falls, WI 54024
Hours: Mon-Sat, 10AM to 6PM
(*Sat 2PM to 6PM VIP Members and Partners ONLY)