Computer Hardware DiagnosticsMaking sure that the hardware in your computer is still in tip-top shape
What are computer hardware diagnostics?
Basically, we make your computer run a triathlon, then when it finishes, we run it through a marathon, and then if it still is alive we give your computer a clean bill of health. The general rule of thumb is that if your computer passes diagnostics you should have a few good years of life left in it.
Why would I need to put my computer through Hardware Diagnostics?
Common reasons for needing a computer health checkup are:
- Slow Computer Performance
- Annoying Popups
- Weird Sounds coming from inside the computer
- Computer is doing things by itself
- Recieving alerts that you are infected by a virus
- You can’t install a program or piece of hardware
What do we do for Basic Diagnostics?
- Connect up to your computer
- Scan your computer for viruses, spyware, and other malicious infections
- Inspect your computers operating system for system errors
- Check the security of your computers operating system
- Check your wireless network for security problems (if applicable)
- Recommend solutions for any problems found
Basic Diagnostic time frames can vary greatly. Times will vary based on your individual computer’s hardware, age, and level of problems. That being said, the majority of inspections will be done within 24 hours
344 N. Washington Street
Saint Croix Falls, WI 54024
Hours: Mon-Sat, 10AM to 6PM
(*Sat 2PM to 6PM VIP Members and Partners ONLY)