HARDWARE INSTALLATION, CONFIGURATION, AND TESTING What they are and how we can help
What does hardware installation, configuration, and testing mean?
This means that a new piece of hardware will be installed, configured, and tested in your computer. New hardware installed in a computer is system memory, hard drives, video cards, sounds cards, rom drives (CD/DVD/Blue-Ray rom drives), power supplies, and motherboards.
How did I get this problem?
This is not necessarily a problem unless your computer is having hardware problems from defective or failing computer parts. The most common part that fails in a computers hard drive. Typical signs of a faliing hard drive are slow computer performance, long load times, wierd clicking noises coming from your computer, and blue screens of death.
Generally hardware is installed in a computer to enhance and upgrade the performance of the computer. Installing new hardware is a great way to give your computer a few more good years of life.
Caution: improper installation of hardware in your computer can lead to serious system damage and can cause personal injury. If you are inexperienced or unsure of what you are doing, please contact us to make your life a little easier and safer.
What could happen if I don’t do anything?
Consequences of not installing or installing the hardware incorrectly could cause the following problems:
- You will have to live with your computer’s current performance
- Slow computer performance from improper installation
- Unpredictable hardware and operating system behaviors
What can EasyITGuys do?
- Install, configure, update, and test your hardware to ensure full functionality for your system
- Troubleshoot and fix your hardware installation problem
- Install all software titles that come with the hardware
- Cleanup any installation errors and problems on your computer related to the current hardware being installed
- Recycle your old computer or take your computer on trade for a new computer
- Help you find a new computer