What is New Computer Setup and how we can help?
What is a New Computer Setup?
A new computer setup is the process making your computer an easy “plug and play” system. We will install virus and spyware protection, install critical windows updates, and optimize your new computer so you get the best performance possible. Basically this means that all the work will be done when you get your system. Turn it on and your ready to go!
How did I get this problem?
This problem is inherited when you buy a computer. Almost all computers come with preloaded software that are trials, ads, or simply may be unnecessary. These programs can be classified as bloatware. Bloatware are programs that are installed on a computer that are timed trials and may be unnecessary to the functionality of the system. Most companies don’t make money on the sales of their computers so they sell “advertising space” on your computer. Software companies then purchase this space and install their software. After a new computer setup has been performed, typical performance increases are 5-30%! The range of performance is based on the manufacturer. Some manufacturers install more bloatware than others.
What could happen if I don’t do anything?
Consequences of not having a new computer setup performed could cause the following problems:
- Slow computer performance
- Longer computer boot and load times
- Annoying popups asking you to buy software after it has expired
What can EasyITGuys do?
- Optimize your computer’s peformance
- Faster boot times and loading
- Remove all bloatware
- Install protective software
- Create magic restore points
- Do all the work for you so you can enjoy your new computer like you are supposed to. Just turn it on and you’re ready. It’s that easy.